This gorgeous custom-built home is located in the highly desirable gated community of Bayview Estates. The 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home was built with green building construction features and true energy efficiency. Overlooking Keauhou Bay, the views of the ocean, coastline and sunsets are outstanding. The home feels very private and is on a cul-de-sac at the edge of the subdivision. One side of the home is adjacent to the Historic Keauhou Holua slide / with lots of open space. Over 4600 sq. ft. of living space, with 6800 sq. ft. under roof, this quality home is the epitome of luxury living.
VIDEO LINK: https://vimeo.com/683649773/2e86fb3d2b
* Custom features throughout the home
* Separate guest suites (attached on the other side of the garage)
* Green Building construction system
* TechShield/KoolPly Sheeting
* Timberstrand Framing System
* Custom window treatments including motorized shades in the living room
* Solar hot water heating system (main house)
* Rinnal Tankless gas hot water heating (guest suites)
* Energy Star Rated gourmet appliances
* High Energy Efficient carrier zoned multi-speed A/C system
* High Energy Efficient home lighting system
* In-ground solar heated pool
* 3 car garage with custom cabinet storage system
* Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer
* Dacor 48" stainless steel, 6 burner double convection oven/range
* Central vacuum system
* Built in Miele coffee beverage center
* Water fountain feature in the back yard
Most of the furniture will be included, and listed on a separate bill of sale.
The information herein may contain inaccuracies and is provided without warranty or guaranty of any kind. Agents and Buyers must independently verify any information they deem material or important to their purchase or any offered price thereunder.
Courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Island Lifestyle, Ma''ata Tukuafu
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Anjali Jain Ellis shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Ma''ata Tukuafu, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2022 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 7:25 PM UTC, 8/10/22